Monday, August 20, 2007

Mermaids


Sirens, naga, merfolk... whatever name they are called, I've always been fascinated. And now, my lovely faery sisters, Candice and Crystal, are planning a mermaid shoot next summer! Can I just say how freaking excited I am about this?! I am honestly ready to go out and practice breathing under water. Or rather, holding my breath without straining under water! How cool would mermaid pictures be?! I have NO IDEA what I'll do about a costume. None. I expect to receive some guidance from my magical friends, though. Supposedly there's a site online that sells cool mermaid tails, so I'll definitely be checking that out and saving my little dollars up!

All I can say is, Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

VERY EXCITING!!!! I can't wait to see how that turns out!

Melody said...

Cool!!! Can't wait to see it!

Eugie said...

When I was little I thought I was a mermaid in my previous life.