Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Slideshow ... Oops...

So I decided to change my slideshow slightly for the sidebar. I intended to leave the blogged one in color, but hadn't banked on the fact that the embedded slideshow is not the pictures themselves, but the link of the slideshow on slide.com. This means that both are changed in the same ways. Convenient, yes? Except when I don't want that change on both!

So... I'm asking my reader(s?): should I keep it as is, or should I maybe switch the format/theme of Winter and Spring slideshows? It seems that would keep it closer to the style and match the time of year better. So unless I hear differently, I think I'll switch it. But I want feedback first. Please?

2 comments:

Melody said...

HUh?? I don't get what you're asking. Sorry!

The Posse said...

nevermind... I changed it already cause I didn't get any responses. Must have been too confusing for more than one. Or no one cares but me! Or I flatter myself that I have more readers than I do...