Sunday, July 13, 2008

Google Tag

So this was a fantastically interesting waste of time. I loved it. I got the idea from my friend Emily, I found hers fascinating!
I found that it was more difficult for me to decide on an answer to the question than it was to do anything else, including upload the pics and arrange them. (I mean, really, how many people can honestly say that they have ONE favorite food?! I can give you a favorite dessert, or a favorite appetizer, or a favorite entree, but past that...?)

Anyway, here's the deal: if it looks even remotely fun for you, that = Me tagging You. Do it on your blog and let me know in a comment so I can check it out!

the rules:
For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite from the first page of results only. It's fun to play with the possibilities for answers- some of which are very cryptic...

Here are mine:


My Age:





A Place I'd Like to Travel To:





My Favorite Place:





My Favorite Object:





My Favorite Food:



My Favorite Animal:



My Favorite Color:



The Town Where I Was Born:



The Town Where I Live:

(well, this week anyway)

(here's where I'll live next week)


A Past Pet:



A Past Love:



My Best Friend's Nickname:



My Screen Name:



One of My Bad Habits:




My First Job:




My Grandmother's First Name:



My College Degree:



What I'm Doing Right Now:

0 comments: