Thursday, July 10, 2008

Little Family of Faeries

My next endeavor, likely to take place towards the end of August or sometime in September will involve both of my girls and my oh-so-pregnant belly. That's right, I'm planning on a foray into the woods with my faery children as a pregnant faery. This one makes me hold my breath a little bit, because it could be super cute, or just super creepy. So I'll keep you posted as that develops. Oh, and obviously no mermaid pics this year. Pregnant mermaid? Weird.

4 comments:

Melody said...

Cool! Who is your photographer? You lucky momma of girls. YOu know what would be really weird? Me taking my boys into the woods dressed up as faeries... pregnant or not, that's just weird.
Looking forward to it.

Mermaid pics must be waiting for me to participate.. too bad I'll probably be as big as a walrus by the time your skinny again... all these babies! ( oh by the way, not prego.. just thinkin' ahead. Did I get you going .. just for a minute?)

Sheen said...

No one's lined up yet, we'll see where it goes. But yeah, girls definitely lend themselves to silly mommy dress-up forays...

Pattie said...

i am so excited although it would have been so fun to be a faeiry with you..I believe in faries.....

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!