Sunday, July 13, 2008

Metamorphosis

I think it's time.

Although this is a side of me that I've enjoyed expressing here, I've found that I've expressed all I need to, at least for the present time as far as the fantastical and the curious go. And so this blog has grown stagnant. I've limited myself by reserving it for all things magical. So, perhaps to the disappointment of my more "magical" readers, this blog will be not... changing, per say, but rather adding other, new dimensions of me. Presuming, of course, that you're as interested in me as I might like to think (granted I'm assuming I have maybe three readers that have likely lost interest simply due to my own inactivity), this blog will incorporate more of my thoughts and personality.

Part of this change is a result of D's new interest in contributing to our family blog- it seems there needs to be a separation of sorts that wasn't necessary before. So welcome to the fuller version of my personality!

2 comments:

Wilsons said...

I can't wait to see it! I also can't wait to see you! When is the scheduled date of departure;)

Melody said...

Yes yes, I do like this idea.